At Oscillosoft we offer a range of short paid services to meet your business IT needs. Our services range from custom application development, ongoing IT maintenance, quick Zoho related support, PSD to HTML conversion, business hosting and lots more. Check out some of our quick services below to kick start your short term business needs.
And much, much more!! If you didn’t find what you were looking for here. Send us inquiry with your request, our team, we can whip something up for very quickly.
- Invoice HTML Coding (offisite)
Convert your PDF invoice or any design into HTML format. This service is very handy to create Zoho CRM, invoice template from your graphic designer to make it more custom and give it more extra color so it stands out from the rest
- Applies for 1 A4 page
- Includes 3 iterations
- PDF or PSD design must be provided.
- ZOHO CRM Workflow
Workflow management helps you to automate your Zoho CRM. You can automatically assign tasks to users, based on the criteria defined in the rules and update certain fields. Workflow automation consists of the following components:
- Workflow Rules - A set of rules that are executed when specified conditions are met.
- Workflow Alerts - Automated email notifications sent on triggering a workflow rule.
- Workflow Tasks - Tasks that are assigned to the users when workflow rules are triggered.
- Workflow Field Updates - Automatically updating specified field values when workflow rules are triggered.
- Workflow Follow-ups - Automates the process of following and unfollowing records.
- Webhooks - Communicates with third-party applications by sending instant web notification (one-way) every time an event occurs in Zoho CRM.
- Custom Functions - Develop a set of Deluge Scripts to receive response from other applications and update CRM modules when the workflow criteria is fulfilled.
Workflow Rules are effective only if associated with Workflow Alerts, Workflow Tasks and Workflow Field Updates. When a rule is triggered, the alerts, tasks and field updates associated to the rule will also be triggered. For example, to send email notifications to the recipients, you must always associate an alert to the rule. You can also associate workflow tasks to a rule to assign work to the users.
An example of the workflow rule in Zoho CRM, is the Big Deal Alert rule. This rule is executed when the Sales Amount and probability of winning the business opportunity crosses a significant value. When this rule is triggered, notification is sent to the management and other colleagues in your Sales team. You can edit this rule and its criteria to define your own big deal alert.
- ZOHO CRM Custom Function
$150 Zoho CRM Custom functions help you to update the data in related CRM modules or third-party applications by executing easy to program scripts. When a record matches the workflow criteria, workflow engine automatically triggers the custom function and update the CRM records. With custom functions, you can program scripts using Deluge Script (powered by Zoho Creator), associate them to workflow rules, and automate the business process. See Also Deluge Script - Reference Guide.
- Roll up amount from each potential (status is closed won) to Total Revenue (custom field) to the related Account. If customer makes 10 payments, you can view the total revenue from Account page, instead of creating a report. Based on the total revenue generated from customer, you can grade them type A, type B, type C customers.
- Create a project in Zoho Projects or any 3rd-party project management application when the potential is won and closed in CRM. Also, view the project link under an Account or Potential record to monitor the progress of the project.
- When the potential status is "closed won", push the potential, related contact and account details to Zoho Books or any 3rd-party accounting software. Once status of the invoice is changed to "paid" in accounting software, instantly update Potential record in CRM.
* Note: Custom Functions can be quite extensive and complex subject to your business requirements. Standard custom functions are starting from $150 but complex one will be reviewed based on your business requirements and quoted separately.
- HOSTING 10 GB
$29/month Web or Application Hosting 10GB Storage Cap (BAND 1) - 30 Days backup & Recovery
- HOSTING 20 GB
$39/month Web or Application Hosting 20GB Storage Cap (BAND 1) - 30 Days backup & Recovery
- VPS HOSTING
$110/month Web or Application VPS Hosting - 30 Days backup & Recovery
Why Choose Oscillosoft Support?
$440/month Includes 5 hour of support per calender month) SLA (09:00 - 17:00 Eastern Standard Time) Response Time - 1 working day via email only
$550/month Includes 6 hours of support per calender month) SLA (09:00 - 17:00 Eastern Standard Time) Response Time - 6 working hours via email/phone only
$1100/month Includes 14 hours of support per calender month SLA (09:00 - 19:00 Eastern Standard Time) Response Time - 5 working hours via email/phone